From: SC Public Radio77 years ago (April 18, 1942), 80 brave men did what had never been attempted: they flew 16 army B-...
From: Digital StudiosUnder slavery many African-American women had to work as field hands, or in the slave owners’ homes...
From: SC Public RadioAs soldiers were fighting overseas during World War I, there was another battle going on back home...
From: Digital StudiosAfter the war, the South, and the nation, faced the question of how to make the transition from...
From: SCETV ClassicsIn 2010, SCETV's former news and public affairs program, THE BIG PICTURE, captured footage from a...
From: SCETV ClassicsHost Beryl Dakers sits down for a one-on-one interview with Senator Hollings. Aired December 8,...
Find stories in your area
- Capital City & Lake Murray Country Saluda, Newberry, Richland & Lexington
- Historic Charleston Charleston & Dorchester
- Low Country & Resort Islands Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort & Colleton
- Myrtle Beach & Grand Strand Area Georgetown and Horry
- Old 96 District Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens & McCormick
- Olde English District Chester, Chesterfield, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Union & York
- Pee Dee Country Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Lee, Marion, Marlboro &Williamsburg
- Santee Cooper Country Berkeley, Calhoun, Clarendon, Orangeburg & Sumter
- The Upcountry Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens & Spartanburg
- Thoroughbred Country Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg & Barnwell