Yoga in Practice
Yoga in Practice, led by master instructor Stacey Millner-Collins, premieres September 11 on ETV.
Airs daily at 6:30 a.m., Mon-Fri on ETV.
- Trudeau Apologizes But Sidesteps Questions On Number Of Blackface Incidents
- Fate Of Fetal Remains Unclear As Investigation Continues In Indiana
- As Drugmakers Face Opioid Lawsuits, Some Ask: Why Not Criminal Charges Too?
- Russian Lab Explosion Raises Question: Should Smallpox Virus Be Kept Or Destroyed?
- How An 'International Price Index' Might Help Reduce Drug Prices
- Latest On Democratic Presidential Candidates Harris And Buttigieg In Iowa
From: WeatherJerry is now a hurricane, making it the fourth of the 2019...
From: EducationSouth Carolina Educational Television (SCETV) hosted a...
From: SC Public RadioThere's a brief lull in the heavy rain that's hit...
From: SC Public RadioThe City of Chester is in crisis. Shootings are on the rise...
Be Exceptional This Year
“ SCETV provides the highest quality programming that I value for me, my family, and our community. I'm willing to continuously support SCETV to contribute to its survival!” —Deborah McDonald, Columbia, SCDonate Today
South Carolina Public Radio
All in one place.
Listen to thought-provoking programs from NPR and South Carolina Public Radio, as well as locally produced shows like Walter Edgar's Journal and Nature Notes.Find Out More