America's Test Kitchen
Bridget Lancaster and Julia Collin Davison lead a team of dedicated test kitchen cooks to reveal the basics of foolproof home cooking. Get a common-sense, practical approach to solve everyday cooking problems and save time and money.
Saturdays at 2pm SCETV
- FBI Director Says Russia Still Seeking To Interfere In U.S. Democracy
- White House Names Steven Dillingham To Head Census Bureau
- Ex-Teacher Sentenced To Prison After Firing Gun In Georgia High School
- Student Walked Over A Dozen Miles To New Job, Admirers Give Him Car And Cash
- AI Innovators Take Pledge Against Autonomous Killer Weapons
- Physicists Go Small: Let's Put A Particle Accelerator On A Chip
From: TelehealthEach year, Palmetto Care Connections hosts an Annual...
From: SC Public RadioDozens of students participate in an after-school program...
From: SCETVAt the University of South Carolina, the Moving Image...
Supporting our State
"I support SCETV because of the quality programming, lack of interruption from commercials, lifelong educational opportunities and the benefit it serves to the community."
- Elizabeth Fleming, Spartanburg, SCShow your support
South Carolina Public Radio
All in one place.
Listen to thought-provoking programs from NPR and South Carolina Public Radio, as well as locally produced shows like Walter Edgar's Journal and Nature Notes.Find Out More