Discover the oddly spellbinding personal, cultural and scientific history of the deeply transgressive and often misunderstood practice of consuming earth.
Thursday, 8:30PM, SCETV
- White House Suspects Syria Is Preparing For Another Chemical Attack
- Degrees of Maybe: How We Can All Make Better Predictions
- Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous
- TSA Catches Live Lobster At Boston's Logan Airport
- Google Says It Will No Longer Read Users' Emails To Sell Targeted Ads
- Routine DNA Sequencing May Be Helpful And Not As Scary As Feared
Latest from SCETV
From: Making it GrowAs part of the AG + ART Tour, we took the show on the road...
From: EducationIt may be hot, but ETV provides a cool way for SC teachers...
Support your favorite programs
Your donation helps SCETV keep broadcasting the shows you love.Give Now
South Carolina Public Radio
All in one place.
Listen to thought-provoking programs from NPR and South Carolina Public Radio, as well as locally produced shows like Walter Edgar's Journal and Nature Notes.Find Out More