Tiananmen: The People Versus The Party
Uncover the true story of the seven-week period that changed China forever. On June 4, 1989, a violent and bloody pro-democracy demonstration ended, leaving thousands dead, and laying the foundation for China’s future.
Tuesday June 25 at 9pm
- U.N. Report Implicates Saudi Crown Prince In Killing Of Jamal Khashoggi
- Judge's Order Sets Up Potential New Block Against Census Citizenship Question
- NXIVM Leader Keith Raniere Found Guilty Of All Charges In Sex Cult Case
- More Bad Buzz For Bees: Record Numbers Of Honey Bee Colonies Died Last Winter
- I Spy, Via Spy Satellite: Melting Himalayan Glaciers
- Democrats Blast Biden For Recalling 'Civil' Relationship With Segregationists
From: Carolina StoriesCOLUMBIA, S.C. – “ Beyond Barbados: The Carolina Connection...
From: ETV Endowment InternsThis week was spent mostly hiding behind a computer placing...
From: WeatherThunderstorms capable of producing wind damage are possible...
From: SC Public RadioWhen a disaster strikes, communications may become spotty...
Be Exceptional This Year
“ SCETV provides the highest quality programming that I value for me, my family, and our community. I'm willing to continuously support SCETV to contribute to its survival!” —Deborah McDonald, Columbia, SCDonate Today
South Carolina Public Radio
All in one place.
Listen to thought-provoking programs from NPR and South Carolina Public Radio, as well as locally produced shows like Walter Edgar's Journal and Nature Notes.Find Out More