All About South Carolina
The Scoop is where you can submit any questions or interesting things you have noticed about South Carolina’s places, food, history or people. We’ll poll the top submitted ideas with our audience.
In case you missed it... The most impactful stories happening now in South Carolina. Are you up on current events?
Check out virtual reality tours of some of South Carolina’s most interesting historical sites on your desktop computer or the Matterport App.
Reconstruction 360 uses a 360 degree video platform as a storytelling device that lets the audience step inside pivotal Reconstruction events.
Between the Waters is SCETV’s immersive transmedia website showcasing the culture and history of Hobcaw Barony, a 16,000 acre historic site on the coast of South Carolina.
SCETV News and Public Affairs have covered decades of South Carolina Governor Inaugurations. Scroll through the timeline below to view former governors and their term(s) in office.
Find stories in your area
- Capital City & Lake Murray Country Saluda, Newberry, Richland & Lexington
- Historic Charleston Charleston & Dorchester
- Low Country & Resort Islands Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort & Colleton
- Myrtle Beach & Grand Strand Area Georgetown and Horry
- Old 96 District Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens & McCormick
- Olde English District Chester, Chesterfield, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Union & York
- Pee Dee Country Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Lee, Marion, Marlboro &Williamsburg
- Santee Cooper Country Berkeley, Calhoun, Clarendon, Orangeburg & Sumter
- The Upcountry Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens & Spartanburg
- Thoroughbred Country Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg & Barnwell