FEMA will close its three remaining disaster recovery centers this Friday, January 29. Victims of the October floods still needing asistance can call the FEMA hotline at 800-621-3362 or TTY 800-462-7585. The hotline can be used to:
- Ask questions about FEMA decision letters.
- Learn how to appeal FEMA decision letters. All applicants may appeal.
- Inquire about the status of a registration.
- Provide change of address, telephone and bank account numbers and insurance information to avoid disaster assistance processing delays.
- Receive information about FEMA home inspections.
- Get other questions answered about federal disaster assistance.