What is Telehealth? Telehealth is the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical healthcare, patient and professional...
Thank You for Being Exceptional!
As we close the books on 2018, we want to say a huge THANK YOU to all of our members who made the past year so special. We’re thrilled that after 60 years, SCETV and SC Public Radio are still treasured – and supported – by South Carolinians like you.
As you know, the ETV Endowment provides funding for your favorite shows on SCETV and SC Public Radio – both original, local programming like Making It Grow and Walter Edgar’s Journal and beloved national shows from PBS and NPR like Victoria and Morning Edition. We know it can be hard to decide which organizations to support with your year-end giving, and we are truly honored that you chose the ETV Endowment.
Why do we garner such steadfast support from members like you, year after year? Well, we asked, and you told us:
- Trustworthy: You know that for more than 40 years we’ve been diligent stewards of the generous gifts we receive from our members. The Endowment is ranked in the top 5% of all U.S. charities for transparency and accountability because of our Charity Navigator rating.
- Quality: You know you can count on SCETV and SC Public Radio for exceptional programming.
- Commercial-free: You appreciate a space that’s free of advertising noise.
- In-Depth: SCETV and SC Public Radio’s local and national reporting gives you a thorough understanding of the issues.
- Local: SCETV and SC Public Radio’s storytelling connects you to our community.
We’re looking forward to an amazing 2019. With your support, we’ll continue to thrive and grow, providing quality programming on television, radio and online.
Coby C. Hennecy, CPA, CFRE
ETV Endowment of South Carolina
PS: Want to keep up with what’s happening at the ETV Endowment, SCETV and SC Public Radio? Sign up to receive our email newsletters.