Each year, through the Annual Educator Survey , ETV Education provides an opportunity for SC teachers, staff and administrators to provide input on the types of services and...
Reconstruction Virtual Classroom Event Friday, April 5 at 8:30 - 9:30 AM
March 12, 2019 - Posted in Education by Bette Jamison
TEACHERS AND STUDENTS!
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN THE RECONSTRUCTION VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EVENT!
In support of Henry Louis Gates’ debut of the Reconstruction: America After the Civil War documentary.
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EVENT WILL INCLUDE:
- Q& A with Reconstruction Scholars including live on air questions
- Announcement of “Deconstruct the Reconstruction” Contest Winners
- Introduction to the PBS Documentary
What You Need to Know
- Contest Ended March 1, 2019
- Virtual Classroom Event will be streamed APRIL 5 from 8:30 - 9:30 AM
- Event can be seen in all SC schools (Link will be posted in article on ETV education blog)
- Ask your reconstruction question LIVE!