Ginger Cassell develops and creates digital learning resources for online training and works with the Education team to plan and develop multimedia projects. An alumna of the University of South Carolina, with a B.A. in Media Arts, Ginger has decades of experience as a producer/editor and has worked on both large-scale productions and small team learning projects. Her experience includes broadcast production, editing the national show “Good Eats” for the Food Network, graphic design, motion graphics, photography, and programming interactive projects.
Fun facts about Ginger:
- Favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Favorite subject in school: English (because she's a storyteller at heart!)
- Favorite celebrity: Morgan Freeman
- Favorite movie: Out of Africa
- Favorite hobby: Nature photography
- Favorite quote: “Never forget that you are one of a kind. Never forget that if there weren't any need for you in all your uniqueness to be on this earth, you wouldn't be here in the first place. And never forget, no matter how overwhelming life's challenges and problems seem to be, that one person can make a difference in the world. In fact, it is always because of one person that all the changes that matter in the world come about. So be that one person.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
April 02, 2023Congratulations to the 2022-23 Palmetto’s Finest finalists and winners! Each spring since 1978, the South Carolina Association of School Administrators, SCASA, recognizes a select group of exemplary schools that offer excellent instruction and outstanding leaders augmented...