Congratulations to the 2022-23 Palmetto’s Finest finalists and winners!
Each spring since 1978, the South Carolina Association of School Administrators, SCASA, recognizes a select group of exemplary schools that offer excellent instruction and outstanding leaders augmented by strong family and community involvement and a supportive business community. The selection process includes a comprehensive review of a school's program and focuses on the key question: "What impact is this school making on the lives of students and the community, and is it deserving of the Palmetto's Finest Award?"
South Carolina ETV has remained a steadfast supporter of the Palmetto’s Finest program throughout the years by working diligently to tell the stories of the schools’ accomplishments and to live stream the program announcement.
This year's winners, announced March 15, 2023, are:
- Lake Murray Elementary School, Lexington School District 1
- Lake Murray Elementary School, Lexington-Richland School District 5
- John W. Moore Middle School, Florence School District 1
- Woodmont High School, Greenville County Schools
- Southwood Academy of the Arts, Anderson School District 5
We salute them all for their excellent work and achievements!
Watch the program recording and learn about these award-winning schools!