Scientists at NOAA's Climate Prediction Center have officially declared an El Niño. It is a natural warming over the water in the eastern and/or Central Pacific Ocean that...
In the case of an emergency, please see the resources below for assistance or ways you can volunteer or donate.
Quick Phone Numbers
PIPS SC Public Information Phone System
For road information:
855-467-2368 or 855-GOSCDOT
- SCEMD Know Your Zone
- National Hurricane Center
- Hurricanes - Ready.gov
- Hurricane Evacuation Routes
- When They Say Storm (video)
- Hurricane, Are You Ready? (video)
Volunteer & Donate
If you would like to VOLUNTEER or DONATE in support of recent disaster recovery efforts, please call 1-888-585-9643 or visit HERE.
If you would like help in the clean up effort, contact Volunteer Crisis Cleanup at 1-800-451-1954.
To DONATE money, visit OneSCFund.org.
- The South Carolina Emergency Management Division
- Weather Alerts, Watches, Warnings and Advisories for All Parts of South Carolina (National Weather Service)
- Forecasts, Current Weather Conditions, Current Weather Hazards, and Warnings by Location (National Weather Service)
- Current Weather Conditions in South Carolina