Clemson Extension Natural Resources Agent Ryan Bean shares some important facts about prescribed fires and also some details about a recent prescribed fire at the Sandhill...
Tasty bites for summer learning
Take your pick and refresh yourself!
PBS TeacherLine 'bite-sized' self-paced courses are perfect for gaining new teaching ideas and inspiration. Even cooler - they're all FREE!
Sample self-paced courses offered include:
- SAEL1001: Challenging Behaviors in Early Childhood
- SAEL1003: Engaging with Families and Communities to Support Social-Emotional Learning
- RDLA1202: Engaging Young Learners with Informational Text: A Multimedia Approach with MOLLY OF DENALI™
- TECH1205: Approaches to Digital Assessment in Your Classroom
- TECH1215: Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- TECH1221: Digital Storytelling: Online Tools for Sharing Student Voices
- INST1201: Thinking and Making with Media in PreK-2 Classrooms
- LEAD1103: Positive Behavior in Schools III: Bullying Prevention
- LEAD1141: GED® Test Info: Mathematics
- LEAD1165: Demonstrating Formative Assessment in the Science Classroom: Using the FARROP to Inform Practice
- LEAD1171: Classroom Video Production
- SCIE1309: K-2 Science Tips: Energy & Motion
View them all at www.teacherlinesoutheast.org/SelfPaced.htm.
In each course, you can explore course content, watch videos, complete interactive labs, and take self-assessments at your own pace for up to one year after enrolling.
Try a 'bite', and start the new school-year energized!
* Check with your school/district for any possible credit acceptance.
For pre-approved courses offering renewal or graduate credit, view the PBS TeacherLine facilitated courses.