What's helpful, what's not - we want to know! Please share your feedback in a brief survey to help us evaluate our resources and services. You might even win a prize. To show our appreciation for your time, respondents who submit a completed survey by April 30, 2021 (previously April 15) will be entered in a drawing for cool prizes, including an iPad!
We use your feedback to serve you and the educational needs of your students/children best, so please participate. Past input has led to tailored training opportunities, new professional development courses, revised and new content resources, new services and more.
We're offering two surveys at this time; additional ones are expected throughout the year, so stay tuned and be sure to check our Research page periodically.
- Survey A: Our annual survey for PreK-12 educators, including home-schooling parents/caregivers
- Survey B: A new survey for preK parents and home/center-based PreK childcare providers/educators
You may take each survey if it applies to you, however you will receive only one entry into our drawing for the grand prize and you can only win one prize. We'll draw for the grand prize first, so all respondents have an equal chance to win it.
- 1 grand-prize winner: iPad valued at $599
- 3 winners: ETV Teacher Recertification 20 renewal-credit online course, $75 value each
- 3 winners: ETV Swag Pack, $50 value each
- 1 winner: PBS Tablet, valued at $80
- 3 Winners: ETV Swag Pack, $50 value each
Prize winners will be notified via email and announced on May 7, 2021 (previously April 23) on our Blog page at scetv.org/education.
* We've added an additional drawing for a Google Home device for any respondents who complete a survey by April 15, 2021. The winner will be notified via email and announced on May 7 also. Note: The winner of the Google Home device will still be entered for a chance into the other drawings.
Share your voice now; together we can make a difference!
- Survey for PreK-12 educators, including home-schooling parents/caregivers
- Survey for preK parents and home/center-based PreK childcare providers/educators