Why support ETV and Public Broadcasting?
- ETV actively benefits more South Carolinians each day than any other group assists in weeks.
- By a 2 to 1 margin, adults find Public Broadcasting more important and informative than regular TV.
- 87% of South Carolinians surveyed feel that ETV is a good or excellent value for their tax dollar.
- Cultivate a positive image by your partnership with us.
- Independent audience research shows that public television sponsors are held in high regard as benefactors of valued programs.
- There are few media as dependably uncluttered and sure of viewer's full attention.
- Recent Roper studies find that adult viewers still find us more interesting, more important, more imaginative and more stimulating than either network programming or cable TV.
- Public Television continues to maintain and slightly increase its audience, while network television is losing audience share.
- More adults 35 - 49 watch Public Television than the cable channels A&E, CNN, TLC, Discovery or Nickelodeon. More watch us than any two of these combined.
Why associate with our audience?
The ETV Network covers all seven DMA's in the state of South Carolina, as well as portions of North Carolina and Georgia. This service includes the number 28 and 35 DMA markets, Charlotte/Rock Hill and Spartanburg/Greenwood/Greenville/Asheville.
ETV offers you the opportunity to: (1) place your name before a targeted regional market, which reaches 8 out of 10 South Carolinians each month1 ; (2) reach an audience that continues to increase, while network television is losing audience share2, and (3) support SCETV, which 87% of South Carolinians surveyed consider a good or excellent use of their tax dollars3.
- 75% feel that companies that fund us have a commitment to quality and excellence
- 71% are able to recall sponsoring companies
- 62% believe underwriters are industry leaders
- 66% would choose to buy a product from a company that supports us, all other things being equal
(Sources: 1. Trac Media, 2. Nielsen Media Research and NTI Custom Duplication Analysis, 3. Market Search 1999 survey)
- 67% more likely to be an owner, partner, Chairman of the Board, President, Vice President or General Manager.
- 98% more likely to be a member of a regional development committee.
- Twice as likely to specify vendors and authorize the buy.
- More than twice as likely to be professionals, managers or administrators.
- 174% more likely to be a member of a local body of government.
- 128% more likely to have household incomes greater than $100,000.
- More than twice as likely to hold securities worth greater than $100,000.
- 68% more likely to own a home valued at $200,000.
- 51% more likely to own a second or vacation home.
- 90% more likely to do home banking by computer.
- 94% more likely to use electronic funds transfer.
- 136% more likely to have a trust agreement.
- Almost three times more likely to request/order banking information, investment information and mutual fund newsletters from media sources.
- 70% more likely to have overdraft protection.
- 70% more likely to have made a stock transaction in the past 12 months.
- 77% more likely to have an unsecured line of credit.