Boost your teaching with a convenient ETV LEARN Self-paced Renewal Credit course! Our Winter 2024 session begins January 19 and features the most recent course created with South Carolina naturalist/teacher Rudy Mancke.
Naturalist Rudy Mancke (1945-2023) worked with ETV Education to create many programs for students and professional development courses for SC educators. His ETV colleagues and many others, including many teachers who learned so much from him over the years, grieve his loss but we celebrate his passion to inspire us to learn and teach about our natural world. And we can honor Rudy by sharing what we have learned with students. In tribute to him, consider participating in the most recent ETV LEARN course created with him, Integrating Natural History to Engage Students. The course is part of our FREE course offer (see details below).
Other popular courses offered include:
- SC & the Arts: Creating a Diverse, Unique Heritage (expands knowledge of connections of SC history & arts)
- Teaching and Learning in Carolina Classrooms (like SC Teachers on Teaching, newer TOTYs & discussions)
- Natural History in North America & Beyond (with Rudy Mancke, all USA areas, uses NatureScene & more)
- SC Chronicles (Dr. Walter Edgar, walks thru SC history early to current, discussions on people & places)
- A Literary Tour of SC (conveys key steps of writing process with a variety of SC-connected authors)
To receive the free course offer:
Enroll in at least ONE course, then promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org the title of the course you enrolled in AND the title of the free course you want from the list above. Be sure to also include your name, address, and school/district if applicable. *You may only receive ONE free course no matter how many you purchase.