Professional development doesn't have to be scary. Grow your teaching career with ETV LEARN and see what a treat it is!
Fall courses are enrolling NOW; don't miss out! Plus, check out our free course offer below. No tricks, just a treat!
“My ETV LEARN course was the most fun course I have taken in a long time! I took away things I can easily use in my teaching.” – Christa S., middle school, Lancaster
6-WEEK COURSE: RDLA272 VOCABULARY AS A FOUNDATION FOR LEARNING
- Approved by the SCDoE to earn 60 Renewal Credits (NO graduate credit)
- R2S approved Content Area Reading & Writing course
- Coursework Period: October 9 - November 19, 2023
- Registration period: NOW - October 12, 2023, or sooner if seats fill up
- This course is NOT self-paced; it requires active participation each week, however, there are no set login days or times.
- Cost: $265
- This course is primarily intended for K-3 educators, however the SCDoE has approved the course as a R2S course for ALL educators.
SELF-PACED RENEWAL COURSES
- 30+ online, self-paced courses offered
- Approved by the SCDoE to earn 20 Renewal Credits each (NO graduate credit)
- Coursework period: October 12 - November 20, 2023
- Registration period: NOW - October 31, 2023
- Cost: $75/each
- Check out our FREE course offer below!
- Sample courses offered include:
- A Literary Tour of SC
- Connecting with Literacy through Storytelling
- SC & the Arts: Creating a Diverse, Unique Heritage
- Effectively Using Media in the Classroom
- Career Education for Student Success
- Take on the South with Dr. Walter Edgar; and much more!
The first 20 educators to enroll in at least ONE 20 renewal credit course in our fall session may request ONE of the following courses FREE in the same session:
- Natural History in North America & Beyond, Series I, II, III OR IV
- Exploring Naturalists Impacting SC & Beyond
- Teaching and Learning in Carolina Classrooms course (Series I, II or III)
To receive the free course offer:
Enroll in at least ONE course, then promptly email email@example.com the title of the course you enrolled in AND the title of the free course you want from the list above. Be sure to also include your name, address, and school/district if applicable. *You may only receive ONE free course no matter how many you purchase.
View ALL courses with descriptions via scetv.org/teacher-recertification.
Stay up-to-date on SCETV professional development courses and opportunities via our ETV Education monthly e-newsletter, the Education RoundUp (subscribe here).
Questions/Help: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-761-8132 (or local 803-737-9915 or 803-737-3245)