There's still time to LOVE your PD - register now for ETV LEARN winter courses!
Register through February 10, 2023 to enjoy one or more ETV LEARN Self-paced Renewal courses. These affordable, online courses are fully approved by the SC Department of Education for 20-renewal credits each. Choose from more than 30 courses, plus we have a free course offer!
* You can also enroll now for our 6-week R2S Content Area Reading and Writing course, see further below.
Self-paced Renewal Courses
- 30+ self-paced courses offered including our two newest: SC & the Arts: Creating a Diverse, Unique Heritage and Exploring Naturalists Impacting SC & Beyond
- Registration period: NOW - Feb 10, 2023
- Coursework period: NOW - Feb 28, 2023
- Cost: $75/each, Credits: 20 renewal credits/each (NO graduate credit)
- Check out our FREE course offer below!
“The course definitely enhanced my knowledge.” – Amy T., previously in Charleston County Schools
“I learned that there is so much material accessible to SC educators.” – Brian R., York 3/Rock Hill Schools
Free Course Offer:
The first 20 educators to enroll in at least ONE 20 renewal credit course in our winter session may request ONE of the following courses FREE in the same session:
- SC & the Arts: Creating a Diverse, Unique Heritage
- one of the SC Chronicles courses
- one of Rudy Mancke’s Natural History courses
To receive the offer: Enroll in at least ONE course, then promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org the title of the course you enrolled in AND the title of the free course you want from the list above. Be sure to also include your name, address, and school/district if applicable. *You may only receive ONE free course.
View all courses with descriptions via scetv.org/teacher-recertification.
R2S course: Content Area Reading & Writing
- Course title: RDLA272 Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
- Registration period: NOW through Mar 9, 2023 (or sooner if seats fill up)
- Coursework Period: Mar 6 - Apr 23, 2023
- This course is NOT self-paced; it requires active participation through a 6-week period, however, there are no set login days or times.
- Cost: $265, Credits: Approved by the SCDoE to earn 60 Renewal Credits (NO graduate credit)
- This course is primarily intended for K-3 educators, however the SCDoE has approved the course as a R2S course for ALL educators.
Also, vote to help us plan our late spring and summer R2S courses.
Stay up-to-date on SCETV professional development courses and opportunities via our ETV Education monthly e-newsletter, the Education RoundUp (subscribe here).
Questions/Help: email@example.com or 888-761-8132 (or local 803-737-9915 or 803-737-3245)