We are delighted to welcome Samantha Reynolds as South Carolina ETV’s new Curriculum Manager.
As Curriculum Manager, Samantha will be responsible for overseeing curriculum strategies for the Education Division. This includes managing curriculum evaluation and development for KnowItAll.org, PBS LearningMedia, and educator professional development. In her role, she will also support the development of lifelong and K-12 standard aligned curriculum supplements for ETV produced assets.
Samantha comes to ETV with nearly 10 years of experience in education. She has served as a family engagement coach, early childhood educator, virtual teacher, and adjunct instructor. Samantha holds seven teaching certifications and uses her expertise to advance differentiated instruction, family engagement, and rural engagement.
Here are few fun facts about Samantha:
- Favorite subject in school: science
- Favorite snack or food: anything salt and vinegar
- Favorite hobby: visiting SC State Parks with my kids
- Favorite teacher: My high school English teacher, Mrs. Costner
- Favorite book: Social Justice Talk by Dr. Chris Hass
- Favorite Quote: “Education is the way to move mountains, to build bridges, to change the world.” Oprah Winfrey
- Favorite PBS character: Nature Cat
Samantha is a champion of transformative education and looks forward to making curricula more engaging, accessible, and meaningful. In her own words, “I am most excited about the opportunity to join ETV in bringing quality, comprehensive and inclusive curriculum to the teachers, students, and families of South Carolina. I cannot wait to see all the amazing ways the students across the state engage with content.”
Contact Samantha at email@example.com.