Cooking legend Julia Child introduced French cuisine to American audiences in 1963 with GBH's groundbreaking television series, "The French Chef." Now the subject of the HBO Max series, "Julia," GBH explores what's fact and what's fiction and how "The French Chef" continues to influence how we eat today with this Q&A virtual panel discussion recorded May 10, 2022.
Moderated by GBH Chief Marketing Officer Tina Cassidy, the panel features:
- Julia's original producer Russ Morash
- Julia's grand-nephew and author Alex Prud'homme
- Bon Appétit and Epicurious Editor-in-Chief Dawn Davis
Do you want to see more Julia Child shows?
Watch Baking With Julia:
- Monday - Friday at 3:00 pm on ETV
- Monday at 12:00 pm or 4:00 pm on the SC Channel
Stream select episodes of The French Chef on SCETV Passport.