“Heat things up” this January with our content-rich PD courses that provide engaging learning and even some fun!
Our ETV LEARN professional development program offers over 35 courses in many subject areas. Winter session courses begin January 24, 2022, and registration is open from January 7 - February 7. Choose your course(s) today!
These affordable, self-paced, online courses offer facilitator support and are accessible 24/7. Educators holding SC teaching licenses can earn Renewal Credits approved by the SC Department of Education.
* Please note that no graduate credit is available.
Choose from several 20 renewal credit courses, including:
- Project-Based Learning: Engaging the 21st Century Learner (Part 1/Part II)
- Effectively Using Media in the Classroom, Part I
- (NEW) The Arts and Career Connections, Series II
- and many more! Each course is only $75 each.
Or earn 60 renewal credits in a special course with Rudy Mancke:
- Learn how to integrate natural history to engage students with Rudy Mancke, our renowned SC naturalist and host of SCETV’s NatureScene!
- His popular course Natural History In and Out of the Classroom earns 60 renewal credits.
- Enroll soon: this special course is only offered during our Winter session. Cost: $200
- *This course ends April 30, 2022, with a required class meeting with Rudy (held at ETV in Columbia, unless held virtually per health concerns)
WINTER session 2022:
- Starting January 7, 2022, you can review course options and descriptions and register via scetv.org/teacher-recertification.
- Registration period: January 7 - February 7, 2022
- Start date (when coursework can begin): January 24, 2022
- End date (when coursework must be completed): March 9, 2022
(*except as noted above for Mancke's 60 credit course)
The first 20 educators to register and pay for at least one ETV LEARN course may request ONE of these six courses below to take FREE in this session:
- Between the Waters (Series I or II)
- Project-Based Learning (Part I or II)
- Women Vision SC (Series I or II)
To receive the free offer, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the title of the course you registered and paid for
- the title of the ONE free course you want (per the list above)
- your name, address, email, and school/district information
Questions/Help: Email email@example.com or call 1-888-761-8132 (locally at 803-737-9915 or 737-3245)