PBS TeacherLine facilitated courses offer educators a great way to earn recertification credits while connecting with fellow educators across the nation.
These online courses, built on distance learning best practices, also offer a terrific way for educators to learn about tips and resources for handling their own delivery of distance learning now that schools are closed.
Each courses earns renewal credits, or, for an additional fee, graduate credit.
- A Curiosity-Driven Approach to Teaching K-2 Science
- [R2S] Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
- Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success (* doesn't earn graduate credit)
- Teaching Reading Fluency
- Teaching Lifelong Reading Habits
- [R2S] An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Improving Reading Comprehension
Learn more and enroll at www.teacherlinesoutheast.org/AprMay.htm.
New to TeacherLine? Learn how the courses work, what to expect, and more on our FAQ page.
PBS TeacherLine also offers ‘mini’ self-paced courses, many of which are free!
* Note, though, that unlike the facilitated courses, the self-paced courses do not readily earn credit unless approved for credit directly by your district.
For any assistance needed with either the facilitated or self-paced courses, please call ETV at 800-277-0829.