ETV Education’s Educator Guest Blogger Series continues to provide interesting and relevant ideas for SC teachers!
This blogger series serves as an additional platform to our Carolina Classrooms television and web series to elevate and share South Carolina educators’ voices and the accomplished work they are doing. Learn more and even share your voice!
Our featured guest blog for October 2019 is What's new at the SC EdTech Conference written by Tina Leitzsey and Jami Boone.
Check out other guest blogger posts:
September 2019 post by George Austin: "Forging “Magic Hammers”: How Computational Thinking Can Enhance Students’ Problem Solving Skills
- August 2019 post by Albert Robertson: Revving up your leadership engine for this year!
- June 2019 post by Dr. Jerry T. Mitchell: Geography: Educating South Carolina Students for the World
- May 2019 post by Megan McNinch: STEAM Education: More Than Engineering Pinterest Challenge
- April 2019 post by Emily Molin: Better Together: Collaboration and Technology Integration
- March 2019 post by Kimberly Singletary: Let’s Discuss the Importance of Social Emotional Learning
- February 2019 post by Laura Roberts Adair: Lights! Camera! Integrate! Impacting students and Your Curriculum Through Video/Green Screen Project Based Learning
- January 2019 post by Brian Day: Enhancing Social Studies Instruction Through the Use of Technology: Interactive Webtools and Websites for the Classroom
- November 2018 post by Karen Ogen: 12 Ways Technology Can Support Authentic Learning
- October 2018 post by Ashley Fort: , We All Must Teach Digital Citizenship: Ideas for Teachers to Incorporate Digital Citizenship into Their Instruction
- September 2018 post by Carla Jefferson: Successfully Starting Off the School Year with Classroom Technology
- August 2018 post by Adam Babcock: Parenting Students with School-Assigned Devices