About SC Channel
The South Carolina Channel (SC Channel) is SCETV’s window to creative Carolina living, with an accent on home, hearth, and history.
The broadcast day begins with the Create™ service, programs on the art of fine living, and is seen from midnight to 8 p.m. weekdays, and 10 p.m. to 5 p.m. weekends.
In the evenings, documentaries about South Carolina are featured, including archival “ETV Classics” from our extensive vault of Carolina-centric programs from the past half-century. See full schedule
More often called “do-it-yourself,” the program genres seen on Create™ TV include viewers' favorite public television series and specials on food, travel, home and garden, arts and crafts, fitness and other lifestyle interests.
MASTERPIECE has remained steadfast in our commitment to bringing the best in drama to American public television audiences.
Get answers to your gardening questions, understand planting techniques, and visit horticultural hot spots.
How to Get SC Channel
There are two ways to receive the SC Channel:
(1) Use an antenna and tune to the stations listed below.
(2) Explore your cable provider’s list of stations for SCC or ETVSC. While select cable services offer this channel, currently satellite services do not.
The SC Channel is currently broadcast on:
- WRLK-DT (digital channel 35-2) in Columbia
- WNTV-DT (digital channel 29-2) in Greenville
- WITV-DT (digital channel 7-2) in Charleston
- WRJA-DT (digital channel 27-2) in Sumter
- WNSC-DT (digital channel 30-2) in Rock Hill
- WHMC-DT (digital channel 23-2) in Conway/Myrtle Beach
- WEBA-DT (digital channel 14-2) in Allendale
- WJPM-DT (digital channel 33-2) in Florence
- WNEH-DT (digital channel 38-2) in Greenwood
- WRET-DT (digital channel 49-2) in Spartanburg
- WJWJ-DT (digital channel 16-2) in Beaufort
The South Carolina Channel is part of your local ETV service as ETV.2 via antenna. Greenville, for example, would be 29.2. It is also available on selected cable outlets, marked as SCC or ETVSC.
South Carolina schools can access the South Carolina Channel via webstream on Web 1.
The SC Channel is carried by the following digital cable providers:
- Time Warner Cable
- Comporium Communications
- Charter Communications
- Southern Coastal Cable Communications
- HTC Cablevision
- Pinetree Cable
- Fairfield Communications
- Homestar Entertainment (aka Berkley Cable TV)
- West Carolina Communications
- Davidson Cable TV