DAVID LETTERMAN: THE KENNEDY CENTER MARK TWAIN PRIZE
Celebrate beloved broadcaster David Letterman, the 20th recipient of The Kennedy Center Mark Twain Prize for American Humor. From the stage of The John F. Kennedy Center, a star-studded lineup salutes the achievements of the comedic trailblazer.
Monday 8pm SCETV
- 11 Scenarios For How The Roy Moore Saga Could Play Out
- The 'Missed Opportunity' Of Trump's Asia Trip
- After A Mass Shooting, Families Feel 'A Pain That Will Never Go Away'
- As Native Americans Face Job Discrimination, A Tribe Works To Employ Its Own
- Kachka: The Word That Saved A Family During WWII And Inspired A Chef
- Senate May Approve Drilling In Alaskan Wilderness With Tax Bill
Latest from SCETV
From: Making it GrowCredit SC Public Radio Hello Gardeners, I’m Amanda McNulty...
From: TelehealthIn the midst of a nationwide opioid epidemic, healthcare...
From: SC Public RadioRon Russell has been catching alligators in the Lowcountry...
From: Palmetto SceneIn 2002, Beryl Dakers interviewed artist Shepard Fairey for...
Give the Gift of Great Programming
Join us on Giving Tuesday, 11/28 in support of our work to expand horizons, keep people informed, and bring families together through exceptional programming.Donate Today
South Carolina Public Radio
All in one place.
Listen to thought-provoking programs from NPR and South Carolina Public Radio, as well as locally produced shows like Walter Edgar's Journal and Nature Notes.Find Out More