It’s August, which means another school year is soon upon us. As you prepare your students to engage in a new year of learning, we encourage you to focus on the power of...
Turn Over a New Leaf in Your Teaching
This autumn, don’t ‘fall back’ into tired, old teaching practices – instead grow forward with a convenient, collaborative PBS TeacherLine course! Choose from more than 15 courses including 3 Read to Succeed (R2S) courses. These facilitated courses are SDE-approved for renewal credits, or for a modest additional fee, you can earn graduate credits. Fall courses begin September 18 and October 9.
- Sep 18 – Oct 29, 2019
- Save 10% off the September courses when you enroll with promocode “READEARLY”!
- Oct 9 – Nov 19, 2019
Sample courses offered:
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Improving Reading Comprehension
- Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- [R2S approved] Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
View all the courses offered and learn more at
Expertly facilitated by instructors with years of experience and deep content knowledge, PBS TeacherLine courses are the perfect way to build your skills, enhance your knowledge and grow in your career.
Questions? View our FAQs or call ETV at 800-277-0829.