SCETV’s Education Division is ramping up its emphasis on early learning and literacy. Last month, we hired a new Early Learning and Literacy Coordinator and introduced new...
Teach AND Learn this fall
Now that your students are settled in their new routines, it’s time for YOU to get started on your own new learning path!
PBS TeacherLine is offering 15 courses this fall, including 3 R2S courses, to help you take your students’ development, and your career, to the next level.
These 6-week courses offer facilitator guidance and plenty of time to practice and reflect on new teaching strategies.
Course start dates are September 18 and October 9, 2019.
* Save 10% off the September courses when you enroll with promocode: READEARLY
Credits offered include renewal, graduate and R2S credit.
Sample courses offered:
- [R2S] Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Guiding Student Learning
- Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- Teaching With Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
Review a syllabus and see all courses offered at teacherlinesoutheast.org/SepOct.htm.
New to TeacherLine? View our FAQs or call ETV at 800-277-0829.