TEACHERS AND STUDENTS! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN THE RECONSTRUCTION VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EVENT! In support of Henry Louis Gates’ debut of the Reconstruction:...
Educators: FREE PD on Content & Tools Offered by SCETV
SC Educators … SCETV trainers will come to your school to provide quality professional development workshops to meet your needs.
We offer a variety of workshops for Pre-K to 12 educators and for Pre-Service teachers at Colleges and Universities. These workshops are FREE for South Carolina public, charter, private, home schools, and higher education pre-service teachers.
Need tools to integrate technology into your lessons?
Want to learn more about ETV’s NEW LearningWhy lesson plan resource for 1 to 1 learning environments?
Or ETV’s content sites, including Knowitall with South Carolina’s valued and trusted content, South Carolina PBS Learning Media, and PBS Kids?
We encourage you to look at the current ETV PD Workshop offerings and then talk to your district or school administrators about contacting ETV to set up a workshop today!
We work with you to plan our ETV PD workshops to fit your schedule:
- In-service days
- Teacher planning periods
- Or after school (minimum one hour)
Link to current list of ETV Professional Development Workshop offerings:
And, catch ETV at upcoming statewide conferences! You are invited to drop by the ETV booth and we hope to see you at our conference sessions:
- Early Childhood: January 31-February 2, Greenville
- Reading: February 14-16, Hilton Head
- Middle Level: March 1-3, Myrtle Beach
- Special Ed: March 1-2, Myrtle Beach
- SCASL (Librarians): March 7-9, Columbia
- SC ASCD Spring Conference - March 29 - R2i2
- Midlands Summit: June 12-13 - R2i2
- SCASA (School Administrators): June 16-19, Myrtle Beach
- Upstate Technology Conference: July 9-10, Greenville
For more information and to schedule a workshop at your school