Carolina Classrooms, ETV’s monthly educational series, celebrates teachers with a special program featuring segments with finalists for our new SC Teacher of the Year and...
Busy? PBS TeacherLine Has Got You Covered
May 8, 2019 - Posted in Education by K. Finger
Teachers, we KNOW you’re busy, so if you need to earn renewal or graduate credits to recertify by June 30, don’t miss PBS TeacherLine’s courses beginning May 15.
These courses offer the high-quality PD you need to make a difference in your teaching and career - with all the flexibility you need for a chance to sleep before school's out!
Choose from 5 courses, including one Read to Succeed course:
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
* Earns SC R2S "Foundations in Reading" credit
- Phonemic Awareness & Phonics: A Window Into Exemplary Instruction
- Achieving Learning Goals through Accomplished Mathematics Instruction
- Guiding Student Learning through Accomplished Mathematics Instruction
“As a mother of two young children, TeacherLine courses [RDLA152 & RDLA257] provided me an opportunity to grow and learn as an educator on a flexible schedule. I thoroughly enjoyed everything I learned from the course facilitators and other educators. As we know, collaboration is key!”
Jessica W., Horry County Schools
Additional courses are offered over the summer:
- all upcoming credit-earning courses
- self-paced courses available all year on-demand
* SP courses are ‘mini’ courses and only earn credit if your school district approves it for you upon your request.
Expertly facilitated by instructors with years of experience and deep content knowledge, PBS TeacherLine courses are the perfect way to build your skills, enhance your knowledge and grow in your career.