Happy New Year to all! This month, Knowitall features resources for Martin Luther King Day and African American History Month . Our Holocaust Remembrance Collection provides...
Winter Break: Bake Cookies or Grow Your Teaching Skills?
Break-out your baking pans because you don't have to choose! With a 'mini' pd course from PBS Teachers, you'll have plenty of time left over for baking cookies, visiting family, and whatever else keeps you busy over the holidays.
These self-paced courses can help you grow content knowledge, spark new ideas, and re-charge for the remainder of the school year. Some are even free!
Sample courses offered:
- LEAD1103: Positive Behavior in Schools III: Bullying Prevention
- LEAD1137: GED® Test Info: Science
- LEAD1151: Formative Assessment in Practice: Administration and Leadership
- LEAD1161: Formative Assessment in Practice: Secondary Classrooms
- TECH1201: Promoting Digital Literacy and Citizenship in Your Classroom
- TECH1211: Blended Learning and Flipped Classroom 101
- TECH1221: Digital Storytelling: Online Tools for Sharing Student Voices
- MATH1011: Fostering Mathematical Reasoning Skills
- MATH1015: Promoting Mathematical Representation Skills
- SCIE1302: Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators
- SCIE1309: K-2 Science Tips: Energy & Motion
View them all and learn more at teacherlinesoutheast.org/SelfPaced.htm.
Need assistance? Read our FAQs or call 800-277-0829.
p.s. Happy baking!