This month, we share content for International Literacy Day through our Libraries, Literature & Learning Collection , and we remember our heroes from September 11, 2001...
Summertime and the Savings are Easy
PBS TeacherLine and ETV have extended their 20% course discount to include summer courses beginning June 13, 2018 - - PLUS popular course RDLA152 has been reduced to $300 for the whole summer -- so it’s a great time to invest in P.D. and save big too!
Altogether, 15 courses are offered to begin June 13 and end July 24, 2018. Of these, RDLA152: An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction, which is R2S-approved as a Foundations in Reading course, is offered for only $300, a price reduction of 25%! Educators can save 20% off the remaining courses by enrolling with a special discount promocode offered by ETV: “LEARNWITHPBS”.
[Additional summer courses are offered to begin July 18, 2018, however at this time, no discounts are available for them (except for RDLA152 which again is offered for only $300).]
Each summer course lasts six weeks, is facilitator-led, and is pre-approved by the S.C. Department of Education to earn SC Renewal Credits. Graduate credit, for an additional fee, is available for most courses too.
Sample PBS TeacherLine Courses to begin June 13, 2018:
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Online Facilitator Training I: Mastering the Skills of Online Teaching
- Teaching Energy and Motion in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
- Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction [R2S approved]
- Improving Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
Remember to enroll with promocode LEARNWITHPBS to save 20% off the full-priced June courses!
Read our FAQs to learn more about PBS TeacherLine courses including credit details and what to expect. For direct assistance, please call 1-800-277-0829.