EDUCATORS, TO ENCOURAGE SUMMERTIME FUN & CONTINUED LEARNING... PLEASE ADD THIS LINK TO YOUR SCHOOL WEBSITE! https://www.knowitall.org/summertime-fun-learning-continues-...
Still Time to Register! Earn & Learn with ETV Teacher Recertification
It may be hot, but ETV provides a cool way for SC teachers to earn renewal credit! Learn and earn online from anywhere 24/7 … even at the beach or around the pool … with ETV Teacher Recertification online courses! Approved by SDE for 20 renewal credits each; take one or several (up to six): $75 each.
The Summer session has started, but there is still time to register!
- Registration open through July 16: http://www.scetv.org/teacher-recertification
- Complete work by session END DATE: August 28
ETV Teacher Recertification Courses:
- Each course approved by SDE for 20 renewal credits (NO graduate credit)
- Facilitated online; self-paced (must complete by Aug. 28 at 12 midnight)
- Enroll in up to six courses per session (each course takes at least 15 hours to complete)
- 55 courses: ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, the Arts, Career Ed, Environmental Ed, & more!
- Cost: $75 per course; register/pay online (credit card or send check)
Want to engage your students in the world around them and make learning fun? Learn how with Making Connections with Natural History Featuring Rudy Mancke, Series I and Series II. Both courses provide 20 renewal credits each; designed for S.C. teachers of all grade/all subjects. Take both, earn 40!
Want to learn from outstanding educators about teacher training/retention, digital literacy, education options, career readiness, + more? Try the NEW Teaching and Learning in Carolina Classrooms, Series I course: similar to SC Teachers on Teaching; 20 renewal credits; for S.C. teachers of all grades/all subjects.
Want to learn by exploring SCETV’s website that walks through history at Hobcaw? From Native American Life through both World Wars, examine nature, art, architecture, hunting, religion, and food with our NEW Between the Waters: History Across the Curriculum at Hobcaw Barony, Series I: learn to navigate site to share with students; 20 renewal credits; for SC teachers of grades 3 -12/all subjects.
Other popular ETV Teacher Recertification Courses:
- Connecting with Literacy Through Storytelling (NEW, variety of tellers, for teachers of all grades)
- The Arts and Career Connections, Series I (arts/guidance/career spec.; for teachers of all grades)
- A Literary Tour of SC, Series I, II and III (SC authors talk about writing; for teachers of all grades)
- SC Chronicles I through VII (seven courses about SC history; for teachers of all grades)
- Career Education for Student Success, Series I (arts/guidance/career ed; for teachers all grades)
- SC Teachers on Teaching, Series I and Series II (get inspired, reflect; for teachers of all grades)
- Take on the South with Dr. Walter Edgar (interesting debates; for teachers of grades 6-12)
In addition to courses listed above, ETV Teacher Recertification provides more renewal courses in ELA, social studies, science, math, and the arts. Check out course descriptions on the website: http://www.scetv.org/teacher-recertification
Questions or need help registering?
Call ETV Learn Assistance toll-free 1-888-761-8132 / 1-800-277-3245 OR local 737-9915 / 737-3245