It may be hot, but ETV provides a cool way for SC teachers to earn renewal credit! Learn and earn online from anywhere 24/7 … even at the beach or around the pool … with ETV...
SC Educators: FREE PD on Content and Tools Offered by SCETV
SCETV trainers will come to your school to provide quality professional development workshops to meet your needs. We offer a variety of workshops for Pre-K to 12 educators and for Pre-Service teachers at Colleges and Universities. These workshops are FREE for South Carolina public, charter, private, home schools, and higher education pre-service teachers.
Need help with Webtools or using mobile devices? Want to learn more about ETV’s NEW LearningWhy lesson plan resource for 1 to 1 learning environments? Or ETV’s content sites, including Knowitall with South Carolina’s valued and trusted content, South Carolina PBS Learning Media, and PBS Kids?
We encourage you to look at the current ETV PD Workshop offerings and then talk to your district or school administrators about contacting ETV to set up a workshop today!
We work with you to plan our ETV PD workshops to fit your schedule:
- In-service days
- Teacher planning periods
- Or after school (minimum one hour)
Link to current list of ETV Professional Development Workshop offerings is here.
And, catch ETV at upcoming statewide conferences!
You are invited to drop by the ETV booth and we hope to see you at our conference sessions:
- Early Childhood: January 25-27, Myrtle Beach
- SCSBA (School Boards): February 15-17, Hilton Head
- Reading: February 23-24, Hilton Head
- SCASL (Librarians): March 14-16, Greenville
- Middle Level: March 2-3, Myrtle Beach
- Midlands Summit: June 13-14, Blythewood
- SCASA (School Administrators): June 17-20, Myrtle Beach
- Upstate Technology Conference: July 10-11, Greenville
For more information and to schedule a workshop at your school:
Or you may call ETV Education at 803-737-3245 or 1-800-277-3245 (toll free).