Knowitall has numerous Series and Collections that can be used throughout the school year! We hope this post will help you to keep these media assets in mind, as you’re...
Recertify with PBS Courses Beginning April 18 ... & SAVE!
If you need renewal or graduate credits by June 30, don’t miss the PBS TeacherLine courses beginning April 18; they’re the last ones offered by PBS that will end in time. Choose from several subjects areas and grade ranges. Plus, you can save 20% off any regularly-priced course with code “LEARNWITHPBS”!
The courses will run April 18 - May 29, 2018. Each week, your course facilitator will guide you through your assignments while you share ideas and information with your peers. You’ll make immediate applications to your classroom and then reflect on the process and outcomes. You’ll be working on your own schedule each week but you’ll never be alone!
Sample courses beginning April 18, 2018:
- Inquiry-Based Learning in the Classroom
- Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- (New!) Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- (New!) Teaching Energy and Motion in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
- Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning
View all upcoming facilitated courses for credit.
PBS TeacherLine also offers ‘mini’ self-paced courses for quick, on-demand learning - perfect for sparking new ideas and energizing your classroom. *Credit for these courses is only available through your district if they allow it.
Review our FAQ page to learn more about course, credit and enrollment matters. You can also call 1-800-277-0829 for direct assistance.