Mark your calendar to tune in November 21 at 7:00 p.m. on SCETV when the topic on Carolina Classrooms is Science! Carolina Classrooms is ETV’s monthly educational series for...
No Turkey, Just High-Quality PD
Carve out some time for your career this holiday season with a PBS TeacherLine online course. These high-quality courses from @PBS Teachers have been designed to offer you a best-in-class experience with extra servings of peer collaboration and facilitator guidance! Served up with a lot of flexibility, there’s no reason not to indulge, so go ahead and stuff yourself with knowledge—no belt-adjusting required!
‘Feasting’ start dates include November 7 and December 5, 2018.
Facilitated courses offered:
• Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
• Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
• Developing Algebraic Thinking in Grades 3-5
• Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
• Phonemic Awareness & Phonics: A Window Into Exemplary Instruction
• An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
These research-based, online learning experiences are built to help you earn recertification, expand your content knowledge, and bring practical teaching strategies into your classroom.
Each 6-week course offers you time to learn, practice, and reflect on new teaching strategies.
Have questions? Please review our FAQs or call us at 800-277-0829.