It may be hot, but ETV provides a cool way for SC teachers to earn renewal credit! Learn and earn online from anywhere 24/7 … even at the beach or around the pool … with ETV...
New Courses – Just in Time for June Recertification!
Hooray, PBS TeacherLine is offering three new ELA courses plus two new science courses this spring! Altogether, 16 courses are offered to begin March 14 and end April 24 – perfect for earning renewal or graduate credits in time for this year’s June 30th recertification deadline.
The new courses offered to begin March 14 are:
- Phonemic Awareness & Phonics: A Window Into Exemplary Instruction (K-3)
- Teaching Phonics & Spelling for Beginning and Transitional Readers, Second Edition (K-3)
- Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning (PreK-3)
- Teaching Animal Adaptations in the Inquiry-Based Classroom (K-2)
- Teaching Energy and Motion in the Inquiry-Based Classroom (K-2)
Additional courses offered this spring include:
- Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning (K-12)
- Inquiry-Based Learning in the Classroom (K-12)
- Online Facilitator Training I: Mastering the Skills of Online Teaching (K-12)
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners (K-8)
- [R2S-approved] An Intro to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction (PreK-8)
View all courses offered to begin March 14 and learn more at www.teacherlinesoutheast.org/Mar2018.htm.