SCETV Education presents the “DECONSTRUCT THE RECONSTRUCTION" CONTEST! Showcase your talents and skills … Enter to WIN! In support of Henry Louis Gates’ debut of the...
Learn More with Your Peers (for Less)
This fall, make your professional development go further by learning with your national peers and spending less money doing it!
PBS TeacherLine is offering courses to begin September 12 and October 10, including several ELA courses like “Teaching Lifelong Reading Habits” and “Teaching Reading Fluency” - all for lower prices than last year!
* Yep, you read that right, PBS has LOWERED their prices for all facilitated courses this year, some by as much as 36%!
Designed to benefit both beginning and experienced educators, PBS TeacherLine facilitated courses offer the high-quality you need to make a difference PLUS the peer connection you crave for exchanging tips, ideas and support!
So if you’re ready for a course this fall, it’s a great time to check out PBS TeacherLine courses. Other upcoming start dates include November 7 and December 5, 2018.
Sample courses offered include:
- Teaching Lifelong Reading Habits
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- Teaching Animal Adaptations in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
Remember, TeacherLine offers a variety of ‘mini’ self-paced courses too – enroll anytime for those!
ETV is your partner in education. For any assistance needed, please review our FAQs or contact us at 1-800-277-0829.
Here's to a TERRIFIC 2018-19 school year!