SCETV Education presents the “DECONSTRUCT THE RECONSTRUCTION" CONTEST! Showcase your talents and skills … Enter to WIN! In support of Henry Louis Gates’ debut of the...
Jump Start Your Renewal with ETV Teacher Recertification
ETV Teacher Recertification offers 50+ courses that earn 20 renewal credits each (NO graduate credit). ELA, science, social studies, math, the arts, career education, natural history, and general education courses offered in 5 sessions throughout the year: Fall, Winter, Spring I, Spring II, and Summer. ALL approved by the SC Department of Education for SC teachers, facilitated online/self-paced, $75 each.
Next Session – FALL:
- Register beginning September 4
- Session will open for participants to start work October 1
- Participants must complete work by December 4
20 Renewal Credit Courses to Consider:
- Media specialists and classroom teachers have given good feedback on our NEW course entitled Connecting with Literacy Through Storytelling! And, don’t forget popular A Literary Tour of SC, Series I, II and III courses, featuring SC-connected authors who talk about the writing process, providing great insight and tips!
- Between the Waters: History Across the Curriculum at Hobcaw Barony, Series I gives educators a walk-through this innovative, interactive, and rich site to enable easy use and learning! If you love SC history, you’ll really enjoy this NEW course about the Georgetown-area historic site!
- Our NEW Teaching and Learning in Carolina Classrooms, Series I course is similar to our popular SC Teachers on Teaching courses. Explore key education topics, including Education Options for Student, Teacher Training and Retention, Digital Literacy, College and Career Readiness, and more, plus get inspired by outstanding education leaders highlighted in this new course!
- Discover more SC history with historian Dr. Walter Edgar in the SC Chronicles courses (I, II, III, IV, V, VI and VII) and Take on the South with Dr. Walter Edgar.
- Career Education is important on all grade levels … learn more about CTE in our state with Career Education for Student Success and/or The Arts and Career Connections courses.
- Check out Making Connection with Natural History Featuring Rudy Mancke, Series I & Series II. Designed for teachers of all grades, each course helps teachers integrate natural history into any curriculum to make connections and engage students!
Review course descriptions now!
Then register/pay for FALL session Sept. 4 through Oct. 16:
So … Whether you want the experience of learning from Naturalist Rudy Mancke, need PD in teaching writing for all grade levels, seek to learn more about our rich SC history or delve into Career Education, or maybe you just want to be inspired by some of our finest SC teachers … ETV Teacher Recertification courses are for you!
Questions? ETV Learn Online toll free 1-888-761-8132/1-800-277-3245 or local 803-737-9915/737-3245