TEACHERS AND STUDENTS! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN THE RECONSTRUCTION VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EVENT! In support of Henry Louis Gates’ debut of the Reconstruction:...
Explore PBS TeacherLine Fall Course Options
This fall, PBS TeacherLine is offering renewal and graduate credit courses to begin on October 10, November 7, and December 5, 2018.
Choose the course and start date that works best for you! Course options include several ELA courses, including R2S-approved RDLA152, plus a new science course, A Curiosity-Driven Approach to Teaching K-2 Science.
Whether you’re working on a Masters+30, earning renewal credits to renew your certificate, or “just” taking your teaching to the next level, PBS TeacherLine facilitated courses offer the rigor and quality you need plus the flexibility and peer connection you crave!
Upcoming fall courses include:
- [NEW] A Curiosity-Driven Approach to Teaching K-2 Science
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- Developing Algebraic Thinking in Grades 3-5
- Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- [R2S-approved] An Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
Each course will last 6 weeks. During that time, you’ll actively share and learn with your peers and acquire new strategies and tools you can use right away to enhance your instruction.
Renewal credit is offered for each facilitated course; graduate credit is available, too, for an additional fee (except Raising Readers). Learn more about all PBS TeacherLine course credit options.
Explore all upcoming facilitated courses now at http://teacherlinesoutheast.org/Fall2018.htm!
Remember, PBS TeacherLine also offers a variety of self-paced courses too. While these ‘mini’ courses do not offer direct credit, it’s possible your district might award some credits. Explore the self-paced course options at http://teacherlinesoutheast.org/SelfPaced.htm.
For more information, review our FAQs or call ETV at 800-277-0829.