TEACHERS AND STUDENTS! DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE PART IN THE RECONSTRUCTION VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EVENT! In support of Henry Louis Gates’ debut of the Reconstruction:...
Educators: TODAY is Last Day to Register for FALL Session!
STILL time to register TODAY for ETV Teacher Recertification FALL session!
Offered are SDE-approved, facilitated online, self-paced courses that earn 20 renewal credits each …
Want to experience learning with renowned Naturalist Rudy Mancke or SC History expert Dr. Walter Edgar? Interested in good tips to teach writing or use storytelling more effectively? Seek to learn more about the storied past of the Georgetown area or information on Career Education in SC? OR … Maybe you just want to be inspired by some of our finest SC educator leaders … these courses are for you!
“It was my first time taking an online course. The course was enjoyable as well as educational … Definitely a course to help make me a better teacher.” - Kathleen C., SC Teacher, July 2018
- Each course earns 20 Renewal Credits (NO graduate credit)
- Approved by SC Department of Education for SC educators to renew SC Teaching license
- Courses in ELA, Science, Social Studies, The Arts, Career Ed, Environmental Ed, & more
- Facilitated online and self-paced; work anytime 24/7; complete by end date of session
- Enroll in one to six courses per session (each course takes at least 15 hours to complete)
- Cost: $75 per course (pay online by credit card or send check)
Check out our interesting courses:
Making Connections with Natural History with Rudy Mancke that are recommended for teachers of all grade levels to learn how to integrate natural history into any subject!
Look at our newest courses:
Between the Waters: History Across the Curriculum at Hobcaw Barony, Series I (history of the Georgetown area from native Americans to today); Teaching and Learning in Carolina Classrooms, Series I (similar to SC Teachers on Teaching!); and Connecting with Literacy Through Storytelling (learn more about using telling effectively and teaching it to your students!).
PLUS … explore these popular courses:
A Literary Tour of SC (I, II & III), Take on the South with Dr. Walter Edgar, SC Chronicles (I thru VII), Social Studies in Action, Inside Writing Communities, The Arts in Every Classroom, The Habitable Planet, Career Education for Student Success, The Arts and Career Connections, Essential Science for Teachers, Artifacts and Fiction, and SC Teachers on Teaching (I & II)… and more!
- Registration open through October 22 for Fall session
- Must complete work by session end date - December 4
Need help? Call ETV Learn Online: 1-888-761-8132 / 1-800-277-3245 OR local 803-737-9915 / 737-3245