Congratulations Jessica Higdon, from North Charleston high school! Ms. Higdon used the lesson Critically Analyze and Understand Primary/ Secondary Resources using FDR’s 1933...
Summer P.D. When You Want It
Teachers, this summer, in between travelling, swimming, reading, and resting (and resting some more!)... get some high-quality P.D. in with a course or two from PBS TeacherLine. Choose from free or low-cost ‘mini’ self-paced courses or renewal/graduate credit facilitated courses.
Enroll anytime in a self-paced course! Several courses are FREE, others only $49. Sample courses offered:
- LEAD1103 Positive Behavior in Schools III: Bullying Prevention
- LEAD1171 Classroom Video Production
- SCIE1302 Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators
- TECH1215 Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- SOST1031 Resistance, Rebellion, and Reform
- MATH1035 Connecting with the Sounds and Motions of Mathematics
Summer facilitated courses begin June 14 and July 18, 2017. Course prices vary. Sample courses offered:
- SCIE602 Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
- RDLA051 Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- RDLA400 Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World (*30% discount offered!)
- TECH570 Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- TECH335 Digital Tools for Innovative Learning
- MATH330 Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners (*30% discount offered!)
- MATH512 Achieving Learning Goals through Accomplished Mathematics Instruction
- INST342 Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- SOST502 Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
New to PBS TeacherLine? Read our FAQs.
Contact us for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-277-0829.