ETV Teacher Recertification courses are approved by the South Carolina Department of Education for SC educators. Over 50 courses for 20 renewal credits each, facilitated...
ETV Recertification – Earn Credit by June 30th or Later in Summer
ETV Teacher Recertification offers South Carolina teachers a variety of online, self-paced courses approved by SDE for 20 renewal credits. SPRING II session ends June 16. Credit earned in this session will meet SC teacher’s recertification needs by June 30th renewal cycle deadline. Register for SPRING II session by end of day May 11th … Or …
Don’t need credit by June 30th renewal cycle deadline? Then plan to register for the SUMMER session that starts July 1 and ends August 22. Registration for SUMMER session will be open June 9 thru July 17.
ETV Teacher Recertification Courses:
- Approved for 20 renewal credits each by SDE (NO graduate credit)
- 50+ courses: ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, The Arts, Career Ed, Environmental Ed, & more!
- Online; self-paced (work from anywhere 24/7; start when session opens/complete END date)
- Enroll in one to six courses per session (each course takes at least 15 hours to complete)
- Cost: $75 per course
- Register online and pay online by credit card or send check
Highlight: Making Connections with Natural History Featuring Rudy Mancke, Series I and Series II were added in 2016. Both courses provide 20 renewal credits each and are designed for SC teachers of all grade levels, in all subject areas. These courses assist teachers with making connections through natural history to engage learners and give opportunity to learn from Naturalist Mancke! (SC teachers may take these even if you earned credit for Natural History In and Out of the Classroom for 60 renewal credits.)
Here’s When to Register/Session Dates:
SPRING II – Register now thru May 8. MUST complete by June 16 to earn credit by June 30th deadline
SUMMER – Register June 9 thru July 17. Session starts July 1 and ends August 22 (deadline to complete)
(Participants cannot start work until session opens on July 1.)
Here’s What Teachers Said:
- “This course was interesting and inspiring. I did not know what to expect, and actually, I thought to myself at first, “Get ready to be bored to tears.” However, I was not. I just couldn’t stop once I got started!” Debra H., Winter Session 2017
- “The presenters shared valuable insight, expertise and advice on their craft. This self-paced course grants flexibility, generates discovery and encourages deep, personal reflection. It affords an engaging opportunity for tremendous growth.” Sandra D. , Winter Session 2017
Here’s How to Contact Us:
Questions or assistance in registering: 1-888-761-8132 / 1-800-277-3245 OR 803-737-9915 / 737-3245