Each year, through the Annual Educator Survey , ETV Education provides an opportunity for SC teachers, staff and administrators to provide input on the types of services and...
ETV Education Services Survey 2015-16: Results and Winners!
Thank you! Over 1400 educators across the state participated in the recent Education Services Survey 2015-16 and we appreciate the valuable input! ETV asked K-12 teachers, staff and administrators to provide feedback on services to better meet the needs of our professionals who touch the lives of our students every day.
Here are some samples of what we learned from the ETV Education Survey 2015-16:
- 78.7% use the Internet in daily classroom activities often or extensively
- Over 55% of SC, schools or districts provide or require mobile or laptop technology for each student
- The ETV services most useful were our recertification/renewal courses being #1 at 67%
- The preferred way of receiving training was online 41.6%, and blended courses #2 at 31%
- Nearly 95% of applicable survey respondents said the ETV Education services they employed, including content and/or professional development, helped better facilitate learning to improve student performance/engagement (met the goals of the Profile of the South Carolina Graduate)
To learn more on your peer’s results the complete ETV Teacher Survey results can be viewed here.
In appreciation for taking time to give this input, each completed survey was entered in a drawing for a free Mini IPad, one of two free Teacherline Southeast online courses (up to $355 value) or one of five free ETV Teacher Recertification courses (20 renewal credits at $75 each). All chosen winners were from emails entered into http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/.
Congratulations to all our winners!
Mini I-Pad winner:
- Leila O’Neal – Whitesville Elementary (Berkeley County)
Teacherline Southeast course winners:
- Jennifer Hudson – Doby’s Bridge Elementary (York 4/Fort Mill)
- Richard Powell – Lakeside Middle (Anderson 5)
ETV Teacher Recertification course winners:
- Rona Ellis-Hennis – District Office (Orangeburg 5)
- Rikki Sawyer – First North Baptist (Private/Spartanburg)
- Jessica Watson – Conway Elementary (Horry County)
- Elizabeth Gregory – John P. Thomas Elementary (Richland 1)
- Amber Keeran – Inman Intermediate (Spartanburg 1))
Thank you again to these winners and to all the educators who shared their opinions with ETV through our annual Survey!