Making It Grow Sponsors

Making It Grow


Making It Grow thanks our generous underwriters who help make the program possible.

South Carolina Farm Bureau Federation

SC Farm Bureau is a grassroots, non-profit organization celebrating and supporting family farmers, locally grown food, and our rural lands through legislative advocacy, education, and community outreach.

Farm Bureau Insurance

At Farm Bureau Insurance, we believe that providing excellent customer service and competitive auto and property insurance rates are as important today as they were when we started our company more than 50 years ago.

Certified SC Grown

Our mission is to promote and nurture the growth and development of South Carolina's agriculture industry and its related businesses while assuring the buying public of safety and security. Our shared vision is for the state economy to grow and prosper providing everyone, producers and consumers, opportunities to enjoy the fruits of agriculture.

Santee Cooper

Santee Cooper is South Carolina's state-owned electric and water utility, and the state's largest power producer, supplying electricity to more than 163,000 retail customers in Berkeley, Georgetown, and Horry counties, as well as to 31 large industrial facilities, the cities of Bamberg and Georgetown, and the Charleston Air Force Base. Santee Cooper also generates the power distributed by the state's 20 electric cooperatives to more than 685,000 customers in all 46 counties. Approximately 2 million South Carolinians receive their power directly or indirectly from Santee Cooper. The utility also provides water to 137,000 consumers in Berkeley and Dorchester counties, and the town of Santee.

Margaret Holmes

All of our products and ingredients are grown here in the United States. We are committed to working with local farms as much as possible. As a result, 80% of our produce comes from farms located within 150 miles of our canning facility. The remaining 20% comes from other reputable growers throughout the United States.

McLeod Farms

McLeod Farms offers the sweetest seasonal strawberries, blackberries, peaches and vegetables available in the South. Our season begins in April with the biggest and sweetest strawberries. Be sure to join us for our annual Strawberry Festival. Our peach season begins in early June, and our delicious South Carolina peaches and blackberries start filling the shelves. Be sure to join us for our annual Peach Festival in July. Our peach baskets can be purchased locally from our roadside market. If you can’t stop by, we ship peaches!!! We start shipping our peaches around the end of June through August.

Super- Sod

Super-Sod is one of the South's largest suppliers of turfgrass sod & seed. Setting the highest standards for the industry, Super-Sod has strategically placed sod farms and sod stores throughout the Southeast. We are committed to provide superior, fresh sod and excellent customer service for each client.

FTC Diversified 

FTC Diversified offers communication, information, entertainment, and security services in Bishopville, Kingstree, Lake City, Manning, Olanta, Summerton, and Sumter.

Families and businesses in these communities now have a choice when selecting who provides these valuable services.

A subsidiary of FTC (Farmers Telephone Cooperative), FTC Diversified offers competitively priced local telephone service, broadband, security systems and monitoring, video....all the products and services we need and enjoy in our busy lifestyles. We're a vital part of life in the communities we serve, and we’re proud to be growing with them!

International Paper

International Paper is a global leader in the paper and packaging industry and supplies a wide range of products that people rely on every day. The company produces uncoated papers and industrial and consumer packaging. Through xpedx, its North American distribution business, the company also offers printing, packaging, graphic arts, maintenance and industrial products.