People and Community
From: SC Public RadioCountry music has made and broken careers for close to a century now. David Ball of Spartanburg is...
From: SC Public RadioCountry music finds fans in a variety of ways, most often by either hearing the music on the radio...
From: SC Public RadioIn the city where nearly half of all enslaved Africans were brought to this nation, Spoleto...
From: SC Public RadioOn this final episode of Spoleto Backstage for 2019, host Adam Parker speaks with Cora Bissett,...
From: SC Public RadioOn this edition of Spoleto Backstage , host Adam Parker chats with Rob Taylor, director of Choral...
For just $20 a month
SCETV provides a wide range of informative, timely multimedia productions for South Carolina's private and public institutions.Give Now
Places to Visit in SC
Find stories in your area
- Capital City & Lake Murray Country Saluda, Newberry, Richland & Lexington
- Historic Charleston Charleston & Dorchester
- Low Country & Resort Islands Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort & Colleton
- Myrtle Beach & Grand Strand Area Georgetown and Horry
- Old 96 District Abbeville, Edgefield, Greenwood, Laurens & McCormick
- Olde English District Chester, Chesterfield, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lancaster, Union & York
- Pee Dee Country Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Lee, Marion, Marlboro &Williamsburg
- Santee Cooper Country Berkeley, Calhoun, Clarendon, Orangeburg & Sumter
- The Upcountry Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Oconee, Pickens & Spartanburg
- Thoroughbred Country Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg & Barnwell