Hooray, PBS TeacherLine is offering three new ELA courses plus two new science courses this spring! Altogether, 16 courses are offered to begin March 14 and end April 24 –...
PBS TeacherLine Announces Winter Courses and 2 New Courses!
PBS TeacherLine is now enrolling for their winter renewal and graduate credit courses to begin January 17, 2018.
PBS is also launching two new science courses for K-2 teachers:
- SCIE611: Teaching Animal Adaptations in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
- SCIE621: Teaching Energy and Motion in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
These two new topics are offered as both 6-week facilitated courses and as ‘mini’ self-paced courses. The self-paced courses are even offered in both free and certificate ($49) versions so there’s truly something for everyone!
Facilitated Courses Offered to Run Jan 17 – Feb 27, 2018:
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Seeing Math™: Linear Functions
- Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
- Teaching Phonemic Awareness and Phonics
- Teaching Vocabulary: Word Meanings and Word Knowledge
*Tip: For best seat availability, enroll by December 15, 2017; this will help ensure your course runs as planned and that you get a spot in it!
These facilitated courses earn Renewal Credits; Graduate Credits are available for most courses for an additional fee. Learn more about Facilitated course credit options.
Remember, TeacherLine’s self-paced courses are open for enrollment anytime – perfect for getting the most out of your holiday ‘downtime’!
Learn how PBS TeacherLine courses work, what to expect, how to enroll and more via our FAQs, or call 1-800-277-0829.