ETV Teacher Recertification courses are approved by SDE Office of Educator Services for SC educators. Over 50 courses offered for 20 renewal credits each, facilitated online...
Need Renewal Credit by June 30? Learn with ETV Teacher Recertification
SC educators can earn renewal credit by the June 30, 2018, renewal cycle deadline through participation in the ETV Teacher Recertification upcoming sessions.
We offer 52 courses approved by the South Carolina Department of Education for 20 renewal credits each, available in every session + Rudy Mancke’s Natural History course for 60 renewal credits offered in Winter session 2018, too.
Plan NOW … Look at course information and then sign-up when registration opens!
ETV Teacher Recertification Upcoming Sessions for 20 Renewal Credit Courses:
SESSION START DATE / END DATE (REGISTRATION DATES)
WINTER 2018: January 22 – March 14 (Registration open Jan. 10 – Feb. 5)
SPRING I 2018: March 19 – May 14 (Registration open March 1 – April 3)
SPRING II 2018: April 23 – June 14 (Registration open April 6 – May 7)
Courses for 20 Renewal Credits (NO graduate credit):
- Cost $75 each (pay online by credit card or send check)
- All 20 renewal credit courses available in all three sessions listed above
- Facilitated online; self-paced
- Start your work on or after session “start date” and must complete work by “end date”
ELA, science, social studies, math, arts, career & general education courses offered each session. All approved by SC Department of Education. View lessons and respond to discussion topic questions at your own pace 24/7. Only deadline is to complete by session “end date.”
Natural History In and Out of the Classroom with Rudy Mancke – 60 Renewal Credits (NO grad credit):
- Cost $200 for 60 renewal credit course (pay online by card or send check)
- Only offered in Winter session (extended “end date” for this course only)
- Facilitated online + REQUIRED final meeting at ETV in Columbia April 21, 10:00am-12:30 pm
- Start work on or after Jan. 22 - Four deadlines to complete assignments within course
- Session “end date” for this course is the final class meeting April 21, 2018
Earn 60 renewal credits while learning how to integrate engaging Natural History content into any curriculum for any grade level. Class is limited to 25 participants.
(NOTE: If you have already taken Natural History In and Out of the Classroom 60 renewal credit course, but want to learn more from Rudy, you may take our TWO 20 renewal credit courses: Making Connections with Natural History Featuring Rudy Mancke, Series I and Series II.)
View course descriptions here.
(Registration dates and session dates for each session listed above)
“These courses exceeded my expectations. Lessons were excellent and motivating with structure and organization clear and concise. The amount of work was fair and appropriate. I would recommend because the content of the videos is so rich and there are so many good ideas and concepts for teachers to use.” (SC teacher who participated in ETV Teacher Recertification)
Questions or help registering:
Call ETV Learn Online toll free 1-888-761-8132 or local 803-737-3245