ETV provides quality professional development for South Carolina educators, continuing its strong commitment to education. Over 50 courses, including TWO NEW courses, for 20...
Innovative LearningWhy Provides 1-to-1, PBL + Traditional Lessons
Enter for a chance to win!! LearningWhy's First Annual EduSpire Award! Learn how to enter here
SCETV’s innovative LearningWhy offers complete Pre-K-12 project-based, one-to-one and traditional classroom lessons, all vetted and editable. Designed to promote student achievement and meet the needs of our SC educators, this new, free service is available to ALL South Carolina educators - public, private, charter, virtual or home schools.
Create your own free account NOW: https://learningwhy.org/user/register
With your account to LearningWhy you may access complete Pre-K-12 classroom lessons. But, that’s not all! In LearningWhy teachers can share their ‘A-Ha Moments’ with other teachers using the Learning Outcomes feature.
How does this work?
- Register with LearningWhy
- Create a profile
- Upload or use a lesson in LearningWhy
- Click on Learning Outcomes feature
- Share pictures or videos of your awesome classroom ‘A-Ha’ moments
- Let others revel in your teaching AWESOMENESS!
And there’s more!
In addition to providing access to LearningWhy lessons, your free account will also allow access to secure resources housed in ETV’s Knowitall.org. Most of the content in www.knowitall.org is available without password protection, but some resources are only available for South Carolina educators to use with their students so … these are available to you with your LearningWhy account!
- SCETV Education has a Facebook page! Visit SCETV Education to like our page and get updates on PD courses and classroom resources!
- Sign up to receive the ETV Education online newsletter! The ed-news bulletin is emailed 10 times a year to provide key information on new SCETV Education services, free technology training, renewal/graduate courses, and SCETV/PBS programming. Go to www.scetv.org/education - look at bottom of page. Click “Education Newsletter.”
We want to serve you! Questions or concerns … please contact us:
800-277-3245 (toll free) 803-737-3245 (local)