PBS TeacherLine is offering its spring professional development courses on a new platform, Canvas, AND with a 20% discount offer to boot! With the change to Canvas, learners...
Grow Your Career This Year with PBS TeacherLine
Resolved to grow your career this year? Enroll now for a PBS TeacherLine facilitated course! TeacherLine’s high-quality, online courses offer the rigor you need to make a difference plus the peer- and facilitator- support you want. Spring courses begin March 14, 2018. Earn Renewal, R2S, or Graduate Credits.
Sample courses offered to begin March 14, 2018:
- New Course! Teaching Animal Adaptations in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
- Inquiry-Based Learning in the Classroom
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- R2S-approved! An Intro. to Underlying Principles & Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- New Course! Vocabulary as a Foundation for Learning
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
Each course is fully facilitated and lasts 6 weeks. Peer discussion is a strong, required element of each course and you’ll appreciate being able to share thoughts, concerns, and tips with fellow educators across the nation! Our learners often rate this course aspect as their favorite! Assignments are due weekly, however there are no set login times throughout the week so you can work on your own schedule.
View all the courses and enroll here.