Each year ETV Education surveys SC teachers, staff and administrators to learn best how to serve you. Based on educator input, ETV has created LearningWhy with complete...
Grow Your Career This Year with PBS TeacherLine
Resolved to grow your career this year? Enroll now for a PBS TeacherLine facilitated course! TeacherLine’s high-quality, online courses offer the rigor you need to make a difference plus the peer- and facilitator- support you want. Winter courses begin January 17 and end February 27. Earn Renewal, R2S, or Graduate Credits.
Courses offered to begin January 17, 2018:
- New Course! Teaching Animal Adaptations in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
- Inquiry-Based Learning in the Classroom
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Seeing Math™: Linear Functions
- Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- R2S-approved! An Intro. to Underlying Principles & Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Teaching Phonemic Awareness and Phonics
- Teaching Phonics and Spelling for Beginning and Transitional Readers
- Teaching Vocabulary: Word Meanings and Word Knowledge
- Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
Each course is fully facilitated and lasts 6 weeks. Peer discussion is a strong, required element of each course and you’ll appreciate being able to share thoughts, concerns, and tips with fellow educators across the nation! Our learners often rate this course aspect as their favorite! Assignments are due weekly, however there are no set login times throughout the week so you can work on your own schedule.
Review course syllabi and enroll here.