ETV Education is YOUR partner, communicating events and telling your success with blogs, newsletters, and feature programs. We love working with our valued core of education...
Summer P.D. When You Want It
Teachers, this summer, in between travelling, swimming, reading, and resting (and resting some more!)... get some high-quality P.D. in with a course or two from PBS TeacherLine. Choose from free or low-cost ‘mini’ self-paced courses or renewal/graduate credit facilitated courses.
Enroll anytime in a self-paced course! Several courses are FREE, others only $49. Sample courses offered:
- LEAD1103 Positive Behavior in Schools III: Bullying Prevention
- LEAD1171 Classroom Video Production
- SCIE1302 Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators
- TECH1215 Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- SOST1031 Resistance, Rebellion, and Reform
- MATH1035 Connecting with the Sounds and Motions of Mathematics
Summer facilitated courses begin June 14 and July 18, 2017. Course prices vary. Sample courses offered:
- SCIE602 Accomplished Science Teaching: Building Student Understanding
- RDLA051 Raising Readers: Preparing Preschoolers for Success
- RDLA400 Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World (*30% discount offered!)
- TECH570 Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- TECH335 Digital Tools for Innovative Learning
- MATH330 Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners (*30% discount offered!)
- MATH512 Achieving Learning Goals through Accomplished Mathematics Instruction
- INST342 Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- SOST502 Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
New to PBS TeacherLine? Read our FAQs.
Contact us for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-277-0829.