SC educators will retain access to FREE resources in Knowitall.org “StreamlineSC Collection” and national content in South Carolina’s PBS LearningMedia. Even though the...
School’s Out, School’s In (for YOU!)
Teachers, woohoo, school’s out - time to sleep in! And maybe to cut back on coffee... But it’s not time to cut back on learning, and this summer you’re the student! Get going with a quick self-paced course and then deep-dive into a six-week facilitated course for credit. PBS TeacherLine offers several options to choose from so you can enjoy your summer AND be ready to take your teaching to the next level this fall!
Enroll anytime in a self-paced course! Several courses are FREE, others only $49. Sample courses offered:
- TECH1215 Integrating Technology into Project Based Learning
- SOST1031 Resistance, Rebellion, and Reform
- MATH1035 Connecting with the Sounds and Motions of Mathematics
- SCIE1302 Science Teaching Strategies for Center-Based Preschool Educators
- LEAD1171 Classroom Video Production
Enroll now for summer facilitated courses beginning July 19, 2017. Course prices vary. Sample courses offered:
- RDLA400 Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
- RDLA152 Intro. to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
(RDLA152 is R2S approved!)
- INST315 Teaching for Multiple Intelligences
- MATH330 Differentiating Math Lessons for a Range of Learners
- SCIE607 Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- SOST507 America's History in the Making: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- TECH335 Digital Tools for Innovative Learning
New to PBS TeacherLine? Read our FAQs.
Contact us for assistance: email@example.com or 800-277-0829.