ETV trainers will come to your school to provide quality professional development workshops to meet your needs. We offer a variety of workshops for Pre-K to 12 educators and...
PBS TeacherLine Announces Winter Courses and 2 New Courses!
PBS TeacherLine is now enrolling for their winter renewal and graduate credit courses to begin January 17, 2018.
PBS is also launching two new science courses for K-2 teachers:
- SCIE611: Teaching Animal Adaptations in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
- SCIE621: Teaching Energy and Motion in the Inquiry-Based Classroom
These two new topics are offered as both 6-week facilitated courses and as ‘mini’ self-paced courses. The self-paced courses are even offered in both free and certificate ($49) versions so there’s truly something for everyone!
Facilitated Courses Offered to Run Jan 17 – Feb 27, 2018:
- Accomplished Science Teaching: Letting Science Lead
- Bridging World History: A Special Collection from Annenberg Learner
- Teaching with Primary Sources from the Library of Congress
- Seeing Math™: Linear Functions
- Graphic Organizers for 21st Century Learning
- Fundamentals of Virtual K-12 Teaching
- An Introduction to Underlying Principles and Research for Effective Literacy Instruction
- Developing Passionate Readers in a Digital World
- Teaching Phonemic Awareness and Phonics
- Teaching Vocabulary: Word Meanings and Word Knowledge
*Tip: For best seat availability, enroll by December 15, 2017; this will help ensure your course runs as planned and that you get a spot in it!
These facilitated courses earn Renewal Credits; Graduate Credits are available for most courses for an additional fee. Learn more about Facilitated course credit options.
Remember, TeacherLine’s self-paced courses are open for enrollment anytime – perfect for getting the most out of your holiday ‘downtime’!
Learn how PBS TeacherLine courses work, what to expect, how to enroll and more via our FAQs, or call 1-800-277-0829.