Mark your calendar to tune in November 22 at 7:00 p.m. on SCETV when the topic on Carolina Classrooms will be Digital Literacy . Carolina Classrooms is ETV’s monthly...
Book NOW! ETV Summer Classes & PD for 2017-18 School Year
NOW is the time to contact ETV Education about scheduling professional development for the 2017-18 school year AND it’s not too late to get in on a Summer class offered by ETV! With ETV training, educators discover free webtools and apps to help create interactive learning, using the technology that is available in their own classrooms! Check out PD available and contact ETV NOW!
Available Summer Week-long Technology Classes (60 renewal credits):
- Blended Learning: Making Your Classroom Interactive
- iBLOOM: Using the Internet and iPads to support Bloom’s Taxonomy
COST for Summer Week-long Technology Class (60 renewal credits):
- For a teacher taking available “seat” in nearby district’s training - $225. Registration is at http://scetv.cm-hosting.com/catalog.php?category=10
- For a teacher participating in ETV Columbia location - $225. Registration is at http://scetv.cm-hosting.com/catalog.php?category=10
- For teachers in “hosting” district providing one of these courses, talk with your District Renewal/PD Coordinator.
Blended Learning: Making your Classroom Interactive
Educators will discover in this hands-on course free webtools and apps to create an interactive unit of study for their specific subject and grade level, using the technology that is available in their classroom. Teachers will create instructional videos and digital assessments and will learn ways to digitally share these with their students and parents. Sample topics for the week include: Communication, Content and Cloud Storage; Creating Instructional Videos; Assessment Tools; and More Webtools & iPad Apps.
Scheduled Classes for Blended Learning (Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm):
* June 5-9, Barnwell 45, Barnwell Elem., 10524 Marlboro Ave., Barnwell, SC 29812 (Only 2 slots open)
* June 19-23, Johnsonville Middle, 415 Maple Avenue, Johnsonville, SC 29555
* June 26-30, ETV Studios, 1041 George Rogers Blvd., Columbia, SC (next to USC football stadium)
MORE INFO and Registration Links for Blended Learning class: https://goo.gl/Qgf63U
iBloom: Using the Internet and iPads to support Bloom’s Taxonomy
In this hands-on course, participants will discover free webtools and apps to use in the classroom to manage and produce multimedia projects for all grade levels and subjects. We’ll create, collaborate, flip, make videos, design web pages, learn with apps, and much more! Participants will experience each app as a student and as a teacher. We will also work with the location’s specific tools and devices.
Scheduled Class for iBloom (Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm):
*July 31 and Aug. 1-4, Northwood Academy, Summerville
More Info and Registration Links for iBloom class can be found here.
What Educators Say about Summer Training:
“I absolutely loved the fact that this entire class was hand-on. I gained so much information to assist with our blended learning initiative.”
“This class was most DEFINITELY worth my time. I learned so much about how to incorporate web tools and apps in easy, efficient ways for the upcoming school year.”
Questions about Summer training?
Contact Donna Thompson at email@example.com (If you do not hear back from Donna with 2 days, please resend!) OR call 803-338-1384 (If she does not answer, please leave a message.)
ETV Back-to-school Workshops
Let ETV give your teachers a new look at tech tools. Schedule a FREE training in your school or district for August or fall!
- ETV will come to your school or district
- These workshops are FREE for SC public, charter, private, and home schools
- We work with all devices, many LMS, and Google and Microsoft
- We invite school administrators to look at ETV PD Workshop offerings and contact ETV Education NOW to set up a workshop for your teachers
Learn more here.
We look forward to continuing to support you and your teachers!